Saturday, May 7, 2011

9 Months! The GOOD and all the BAD (lol)



So now that my visits will be EVERY week until what is supposed to be my due date. Which is May 30th, I won't be posting anymore videos on YouTube until my lil' man is here. Out of all the visits. These are the most..... um. Uncomfortable. LOL! They pretty much measure my belly :), listen to Donovian's heartbeat and yeah. The other part, (lol) check to see if Im dilated. Whoever said it doesn't HURT, lied! But hey! If you can take that pain, more power to ya! (lol) As Of last weeks visit. Im not dilated at ALL. Just by measuring me they were able to tell me about how many pounds he is. As of right now he is about 6 pounds.

So, Just stay tuned on HERE, every week to get an update on my progress. (Starting Monday) --To answer everyone's questions about how I've been feeling. Although the swelling in my face has gone down a bit. My feet still swell, my back hurts, my feet hurt, & Let's not leave out the infamous braxton hicks. LOL So yeah, IM GREAT! hahaha. I do alot of walking and getting out of the house. Anything to help speed up the process at this point!

Talk to you all soon!

Take Care,

Keep in touch
follow me on twitter @sharbunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment