Sunday, April 24, 2011

Organized Much - Itzbeen Baby Care Timer :)

While most mother's would just go with the flow. Im really big on having things written down and kind of having a routine when it comes to keeping my day organized. With babies, there's no telling what will happen NEXT (lol) But I still went ahead and got the Itzbeen Baby Care Timer. I already know It'll be my right hand for the first few weeks/months of motherhood for ME.







The Itzbeen comes with different timers. For example in the picture you see a diaper icon, a bottle icon, a snooze icon and an asterich icon. (pretty self explanatory) Each one of the timers will show you how long it has been since the last task you've done. So the last time you changed his/her diaper, last time you feed your baby, last time they were awake or sleep. Then you have the asterich icon which you can use for any other task you may have done that day that isn't already listed.

If you're planning to breastfeed (like myself) or already breastfeeding. on the Itzbeen timer you will see an icon of a woman breastfeeding her baby with a L and R switch. It helps you to remember which breast your baby feed on.


I don't have short-term memory loss. I promise! (lol) But, with a newborn I've seen it for myself how HECTIC things can get and my mind is ALWAYS doing 10,000 things at once. So I think a few timers will help me out til I get the swing of things. I know how overwhelmed I can get when it comes to multi-tasking. (lol)


You can get the Itzbeen timers in Babies R us ONLY, regular Toys R us stores don't have this device, WalMart, & I think Target may have them. Their 24 dollars. Very small, and it comes with a clip so you can clip it onto your clothes, your stroller wherever need be.

I hope this was helpful. & If you have a friend who's expecting. This would make the perfect Baby Shower gift :)


xoxo
Bunnyyy
Follow me on twitter @Sharbunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment