Monday, May 23, 2011

39 Weeks!






At this point, I don't think Donovian wants to come this month. LOL! I mean, I've been only a FINGERTIP, for 3 weeks now? He's in head down position, they can feel his head and EVERYTHING. So what's the DEAL, right? I know people say boys can be "stubborn" when it gets closer to their due date. But geeeezzz! Im ready, along with the rest of my family! It's like he's intetionally taking his time.


I also, had another ultrasound done again, today. Which if your a "regular" lol & read my blogs every week you'll know I had one two weeks ago to check on the fluid around him. It was 9 then, but now it's at 10 which is still according to them on the "lower end of normal, but enough" Sooo, yeah. & If you haven't read that particular post yet. The NORM is between 7-20. & like I said, Im at 10 now. So, you get the idea.


My due date is next Monday. Soo, either he'll come before then, that day (May 30th) or I have another appt already scheduled the following day. To see what's going on. Not like I'll be induced, because typically alot of women don't have their FIRST baby on the official "due date" & Like alot of you all know. Babies can come anywhere between 39-41 weeks. In that case, maybe THEN, yes I'd have to be induced. They give the baby about a week or so after your due date. Before making that decision. Which I PRAYYYYY, I don't have to be induced. Natural labor is probably enough, I would not like to see what's it like to be FORCED. :/


Well, that's my appointment all wrapped up in other things. Hopefully he'll stop being so STUBBORN, & give my body the GREEN light to go to the hospital. LOL! Because I've enjoyed my pregnancy, up until this point, It's VERY uncomfortable & frustrating now. (swelling, headaches, no sleep, frequent bathroom breaks, false labor pains) You get the point. Plus, Im ready to meet my lil man :))

Hope all is well!
Let's see how this week and next week goes! The time is getting closer!!

Keep in touch
xoxo

follow me on Twitter @sharbunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment