Monday, May 16, 2011

38 week Visit! (My dilating point) :)


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ My belly has dropped :))

It's been that way for some weeks now. He's WAYYY way down now. So far down, Im schedule to have ANOTHER ultrasound next week because my belly is still measuring small (which is simply from him moving further down) & They also want to check on the fluid around him, again. If you read my recent post I told you what was a GOOD amount in terms of fluid around the baby. Like I said in that post, If the fluid is NOT enough they will induce me.

Other than that, while getting my. You know exam, LOL The nurse told me "It has started" So I'am starting to dilate. She said only a FINGERTIP, so that's NOT much right now. But, I'am expecting to have him sometime before this weekend if not. The following week after. Or of course whenever HE'S rready. He's in charge right now. (LOL)

Talk to you all Next Week!

Keep in touch,
xoxo bunnyy

- follow me on twitter @sharbunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment