Monday, May 9, 2011

37 week Visit



Sooo, while I thought today would be a regular check-up. I ended up getting an ultrasound. My nurse said I was measuring 34 when I should've been measuring 37. After the ultrasound, they said everything was okay. He just has moved futher down, leaving alot of room up top of my belly. As of right now, like I said in my last post. He's still measuring about 6lbs 1oz/6lbs 2oz.

They also checked to see if he had enough amniotic fluid around him. He has JUST enough. But if the fluid is to get below 7, Im at 9 right now (It should be anywhere between 7-20) Then they will have to induce me. Im praying on that part, things will go right. Either way if I have him between now or 39-41 weeks. Today (at 37 weeks) he is considered "full term". So If he is to come anyday now, everything will be OK.


Last but not least. I haven't said much about my dilation. Mainly because at 35 weeks. Which was the first time they checked to see If I had dilated I wasn't. Today I was scheduled to see If I was dilated. But, after the ultrasound, they gave me the okay to just leave. I will however, next week be checked to see If I have dilated any. I'll defintely let you all know what is said. I got my lab results back from the Group B streptococcus test I had done. It came back negative. So everything is everything. Moving right along :)


Talk to you all next week!

Keep in touch
follow me on twitter @sharbunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment