Monday, May 23, 2011

"False Alarm" Take one



Soo, Friday at around 9ish. I noticed Donovian had not moved for a few hours or so. Which, alot of times means his lil self is just sleeping. BUT! Because this time it was longer than usual & I had JUST got done eating and that's when I'd usually feel him more, if not hiccup for about 20-30 minutes. I called my midwife who happened to be on call that night (Thank god) & She had me come into the hospital and I was hooked up to the monitor for about a half hour or so. (checking for contractions and checking his heart rate) As always he showed off. & Soon as she checked to see If I was dilated?? HE LOSSTTT IT! Heart rate shot up ino the 150's. (that woke him up) LOL!



Sooo, I wasn't dilating. Had a few REALLY really small contractions though. (not fun) But it was nothing, to the point where I had to stay obviously. I honestly wish I would've went into labor that night though. I was scared, but excited at the same time. False alarms SUCK :( But, I'm glad everything was okay with my lil' guy. That's MOST important. I guess that chilli dog I had put him in a DEEP sleep. LOL!

Talk to you all soon!!

Keep in touch!
xoxo

Follow me on twitter @sharbunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment