Thursday, May 26, 2011

A True story - Just Venting






Just a lil' something the immature "women" and dead beat fathers can DWELL on. READ UP.

If you didn't know already. Not like It makes a difference anyhow. Seeing how I'am estatic to become a first time Mother. My pregnancy was unplanned. While It may seem weird I shared that. There's a really touchy reason why I did.

Not too long ago, I had a conversation with a young lady whom is actually TRYING to get pregnant and has had no luck with doing so in a while.

The moral of this whole "story" is. There are women/men who CAN NOT have kids and or are TRYING to have kids and will not EVER be able to do so. The fact that she's soo determined to have a child & I got pregnant when I LEAST expected to. It makes me THANKFUL, and it also reminds me how blessed I have been to be able to carry my one and only child Donovian.

To some you look at it as, "oh, such and such is pregnant now" But, It's more to the word "pregnant". You all use it like It's a BAD thing. As women, Pregnancy allows us to carry a PERSON, within our bodies. Doesn't sound like much to those who don't have children. & It won't, until they've felt a hand, or a foot, or a hiccup come from their body. They are apart of US. Whether it be by your husband, fiance', ex husband, ex fiance', ex bf, bestfriend WHATEVER.

Both MEN/WOMEN, Instead of making negative comments & acting as if having a child is the WORSE thing in the world. (I can respect those who aren't ready just to throw that in there) But, I feel like pregnant women. Are not appreciated enough! I understand, MOST feel like you should be married when you have kids by someone. But just in case some forgot. It doesn't always happen that way sometimes. (hence I had a ring on my finger at one point while being with Donovian's father) & It's not like we wouldn't want it to be that way.


Yet, ALOT of pregnant women have to take the HEAT simply because they're not at a the "appropriate" age, or not married. Whatever the reason would be for the hypocrital type folks Im talking about. AGAIN.... there are men/women who CAN NOT have kids. So you should learn to be a little more SENSITIVE when it comes to talking about pregnancy. Because, people can be extremely RUDE and hurt others feelings when "expressing" themselves about PREGNANCY.

To the men, Especially Donovian's father. Who want to ACT like a "man" in BED then leave when it's time to MAKE IT UP & MAN UP. hmm, Im a STRONG believer in KARMA. Not only that. YOU have missed out on YOUR BLESSING. Believe it or not. (sarcasm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE TO DEADBEATS:
Chasing after women allll day. Whether it be on twitter facebook wherever, whenever. Remember, your child? The person you created. The lil' person who has YOUR blood pumping through their veins, YOUR DNA, has YOUR personality traits, YOUR looks. Yet, you choose to be more committed to someone you JUST met over the internet/in person. Over BLOOD? Then sit & call us the most disrespectful (in my opinion) name of all times. "baby mama" that's not what we were in the beginning. Not to mention you all like to add the word "crazy" in front of it. Simply because you don't want to be HONEST and tell these girls how you really feel about the Mother of your child. But It's allll good :)

You're worthless . . . . . . . .
#thatisall

oh! & Im blessed ;)

P.S. I will be raising my son to be a MAN. We're lacking a handful.
IM DONE

xoxo
-bunnyy

Keep in touch
follow me on twitter
@sharbunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment