Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Anyday Now....

Today at my appointment I had a Biophysical Profile done on Donovian. & He passed (I'll ellaborate more in another post) After I had that done. They checked to see If I had dilated any. Im only dilated to one right now :/ (lame) lol! With that being said. Sunday night I'll be given Cerdivil to ripen my cervix (this is ONLY if I don't go into labor on my own) Then Monday I will be given pitocin (again, that is if I don't go into labor on my own lol)

So the way it's looking. I'll either have him Monday orrrr hopefully he'll come before then. I know not everyone who has been induced has had luck with a vaginal birth and alot of times end up having to get a c-section :/. Which at the end of the day when it all comes down to it. If I have to have a c-secion done, hey... It has to be done. But of course I'd rather not take that route.

Just a matter of time ! A bit nervous :/ Though


READ MY BLOG FOLLOWING THIS ONE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE AND WHAT IT CONSIST OF.

No comments:

Post a Comment