Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Baby Registry Information


I know alot of you are probably like. "Finally" LOL But I've been taking this time to just add lil' things here and there on both my registries. Wal-mart is my primary registry. But I'am also registered at BabyDepot.

To make it easy on you all. I've posted both links to my registries below. So, you wouldn't have any problems looking for me. Although Im probably the ONLY Sharla Murrell on both LOL. Since the links aren't highlighted, simply copy and past the link into your search engine box and It'll direct you to each registry.

For those who will take the time to go and take a peek. I Thank you in advance. If you have any questions. Send me an e-mail (sharlamurrell@yahoo.com) or of course just give me a call. Im not picky, but there are probably a few items I like ALOT. Baby Carriers,(for those out and about busy days) shopping cart covers, breast feeding accessories. But,I will appreciate anything anyone gets off my registry. Suprise ME :)

Take Care,

- Sharla


My Walmart Registry:
http://www.walmart.com/giftregistry/gr_detail.do?registryId=26773320192

My Baby Depot Registry:
http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/Registry/Search.process?id=17555108&RegistryIndex=19

No comments:

Post a Comment