Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pregnant Besties :)

It's just so funny to know that me and my bestfriend are pregnant at the SAME time. LOL which to me is a good thing. All of my family are out of town. So, now when Donovian is born he will have a play mate. Not only are me and my bestfriend pregnant at the same time me and my cousin who used to watch ME when I was younger is also pregnant. We're only ONE DAY APART.


Me & My cousin :)







Me (at 25 weeks) & My bestfriend Arrianne (at 19 weeks)


Alot of people think negative when pregnant women will pose in bra's and panties. But, hellloo!!? The whole point is to show off our beautiful bellies. Im excited about being a first time mommy. I may not be 30 having a baby. But I wouldn't want to have it any other way. I've bonded with this lil' person I've never even held yet. Nothing can replace that feeling.


xoxoxo
Bunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment