Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My sleeping Angel :)



Today was the day of my Grandma's funeral. As hurt as we all are. WE know she's in a much better place. No more pain. My Grandma Irene had such a big impact on so many peoples lives. She was loved by soo many. There are nothing but good memories in which I plan to share with Donovian and that will continue to be passed down, generations to come. She was an angel here on Earth, & Im blessed to have been able to share my life with such a beautiful person. She will never be forgotten. Grandma knew Donovian was coming before I even knew. Only an angel can tell you about such a blessing. I love you soo much Grandma! You looked so beautiful and at peace. Now you & PaPa can be together again. I believe in Angels, and I know you'll continue to be my guardian angel in spirit.

February 4th, 1923 - February 4th 2011 Full Circle of life. You were one of a kind.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shar this is Jeri and I am so sorry for your loss I will keep you and your family in my prayers... LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete