Thursday, February 10, 2011

24 Week Update :)










I know some of you are SUPER suprised! lol! But, nope. No video for this update. Please forgive me for this Lazy momment. AT times I really just don't like to EDIT and do all of that :/

Today was just a routine check-up. My midwife took my vitals( I weigh 190 now), measured my belly (23), and got Donovian's heartbeat which was PERFECT as always. They also gave me my papers for preregistration for the hospital, prenatal classes, a hospital tour. Even though the classes aren't mandatory, I would love to sign up. It doesn't hurt to know what to do if the unknown is to happen.


Look familiar ladies ? :/ lol!



This is what's to come my next appointment next month. I know ALL about it, so spare me the details please! LOL -For those of you who are already mother's you ALREADY know what that is. "The sugar test" better known as the Diabetes blood test. Which checks for Gestational diabetes. & for everyone who is clueless about the test. It's just a way for them to see if your body can normally lower the amount of glucose which is 50 grams of sugar that you take, In a pretty fast time range. If the results come back within a normal level, then it normally means you are less likely to have/get diabetes. Then if your levels are high, your doctor will ask for you to go have additional testing done just to be on the safe side. Just another test us pregnant women have to have done. LOL. I'am def not looking forward to it, because of the facial expressions alone I get when I just mention the name. But, you gotta do what you gotta do right?

But, that's all folks. Stay tuned, love you all.

p.s. My Birthdayy is tomorrow :)))


- Bunnyy
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment