Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthdayyy to me!!! :))



I enjoyed my 21st birthday. Some think I wish I could go out. But I have plenty time to do that. Never been a BIG club person. Everything you do there I can do at my damn house. (seriously tho) Being pregnant on your birthday can have it's moments tho. LOL I def fell asleep like 5 times today. Just exhausted, from absolutely nothing. Donovian was a big kicker too. Guess he had his own lil party going on. lol -- When I went to lunch at Chilli's with my mom, the manager claims I was "so pretty" that he paid my bill & I got a yummy desert cake ;) So being pregnant on my 21st Birthday wasn't BAD at all! I loveed IT! & I love everyone who told me Happy Birthday. But most importantly my wonderful Mom, Mom Maw, and lil sister made it that much more special. They got me soooo much really cute stuff!!! Im STILL spoiled ;) oh welll! I love them bunches!! I still haven't touched my cake yet, Im suprised. LOl but it'll be gone before Monday Im sure.

My lil sis holding my cake. Yummm



The super nice Manager at Chilli's


Goodies ;) & My tasteyy Ice Cream Cake








XOXOXOXOXO
- Bunnyy

@Sharbunnyy on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment