Monday, March 7, 2011

28 Week Update!

Sooo, the Glucose drink. I'll admit It was nasty. But it wasn't as BAD as I thought it was going to be. My mom recorded me drinking it, LMAO. So yeah, laugh at me if you want. But, It was really hard for me to keep it down. I now weigh, or should I say WE. lol 197 lbs. I took a tour and registered at the hospital where I'll be having Donovian. The place is PERFECT! Now, that Im in my last trimester I will be visiting my OB every 2 weeks & then of course it'll turn into every week until my babyboy is here :D


So now that I've finally taking the diabetes test. Im just waiting on results. Everything has been perfect so far. So, I pray my results come back within normal range. & In the video I recorded Novi's heartbeat! :)

Enjoy the video lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment