Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's potty Time !!!!!!!!!!!!





Nothing like a serious bathroom break, right!? What I'd give to be able to sit somewhere longer than 10 minutes without paying my buddy ole pal toilet a visit. I bet he's even tired of seeing my ass -__- No, seriously! - The bad part about it all, Is I can't sleep through the night. Im routinely up every other hour on the hour. & This isn't the type of pee pee you can hold. When it's time to go, I have to go, or yeah. My body will do it for me. TOO MUCH INFORMATION? What, did you expect? Im a preggo! LOL The things I will tell my son when he gets here. LOL

hahaha, this was just a blog for fun you guys! This is how you'll keep up with Donovian and myself. So stay tuned!!! If you haven't been reading lately, just scroll alll the wayy down to the bottom & hit the HOME button it'll show my most recent post :)

p.s. I have been successfully making it to the restroom these past 5 months ;) yeaaahhhhh!

@Sharbunnyy on Twitter

BESOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment