Saturday, January 29, 2011

Destination Maternity


So today, I decided to have some ME time. Before I got pregnant I remembered seeing this really cute maternity clothing store. -Destination Maternity LOL - Welllll, now that I'am actually pregnant :) I thought why not LOOK. I found a super cute shirt. It's lace on the shoulders, arms and on the back of the shirt. Who said Pregnant women can't be CUTE? lol. They even give you this huge packet of free magazines, coupons. Ya know, the goods lol. & A dried plum -_- I know some of you probably just threw up in your mouth. But, trust me they weren't that bad! lol! & they're good for you! Full of antioxidants yummm! :P Almost forgot to mention, they have STEELERS shirts too. They are sooo cute! I'll def have to go back & get it.

Moral of the story is... If you know of a Destination Maternity in your area, I def recommend it. They have really CUTE maternity clothes. Not the boring short sleeve, wide belly shirts. lol Nice Fitted tops, dresses, swimsuits, pants, skirts. Also, if you're expecting or know someone who is expecting and they plan on breast feeding like myself. This store has the breast pumps, bras. They have it all :) They are somewhat on the EXPENSIVE side though. Ex. one of the swimsuits were 79.99 (LOL) yeahhhh.. But, there's always the CLEARANCE rack :) lol. GUYS, don't be afraid to walk in there for your lady and get a few things. She'll apreciate it!! ;)

Their Website:
destinationmaternity.com


xoxoxoxoxoxo
- Bunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment