Thursday, January 27, 2011

Donovian's Great GREAT Grandmother :)

1.27.2011



( Me & your Grandma 2009 Mothers day Weekend, just as cute as she wants to be, next time we go you'll get to take a picture with her <3 )


Today we talked to your great great Grandma on the phone. Grandma Irene lives back home in West Virginia, where Im from :)-Hopefully you'll get to meet her once you get her. She was the one who told ALL of us I was going to have a BOY. & She was right. Grandma's know everything ;) Remember that! Grandma is doing okay, she is in Hospice right now. I'll tell you more about that when you're a BIG boy :) But, Grandma is a fighter. Has been all her life. I know she'll pull through. It's just a matter of time! I just want you to know she loves you. & I'll tell you more about her when you get here :)

xoxoxoxo
- Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment