Friday, January 28, 2011

College in the Womb

1.28.2011
Off to school with Mommy <3






<<<< " I can hear you " :D

:) While Donovian was rolling around and doing his thing. Today was my first day back in a classroom since I graduated from College. For those who are so SHOCKED or had no idea. I have taken it upon myself to go back and take Review courses from the MA program which I graduted from in '09. This is something that will benefit me before & after Donovian gets here. Seeing how I can't go to school FULL time just yet. Well, at least not until I find a good Radiology school. But, I'am not complaining. Hellooo It's F R E E. Ha, that's the rewards you get after graduating ;) So no Im not going to school EVERYDAY just on fridays. & Im also preparing myself for my certification test. (procrastination is a ____) But hey, Im doing what I have to now, so It's alll good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment