Monday, January 24, 2011

"Dreams really do come true. Ours came wrapped in Baby Blue"






I was looking for quotes & came across the one above. No author listed. But I HAD to share it. - Alot of people ask me why I didn't want a girl. I never said I didn't. Truth of the matter is. Having a mini ME walking around would've been something else. But, who know's what the future holds for me. I've been saying Donovian will be my ONLY child. But hey, I didn't see him coming either. So, you never know right ? LOL Boys are alot more laid back, less needy 0.o & seeing how I would rather play with hotwheels over playing dress-up all day, ANYDAY. I think GOD had my back on this one LOL. In the future If Im blessed to have another child and I have a babygirl. Or If giving birth doesn't TRAMATIZE me for life. LOL -She will be loved just as much as her big brother. & I'll deal with her high maintenance ways, & her lil' sassy attitude ;) (I can only blame myself) LOL Like they say: "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" At least I'll have someone to cramp with then -__- LOL!


BESOS xoxoxoxoxo
-Bunny :)

p.s. ONE IS PLENTY (lol) I think I only have room for my lil' man. He has my heart, forever <3 That was random, but I just thought about giving birth 0.o So Im GOOD now :))) LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment