Wednesday, April 6, 2011

32 Weeks & Swollen! LOL



Hey guysss!

I now weigh a whopping 207lbs! As you can see in the pictures I have swelled up quite a bit. My Dr. office advised, MORE water. (Go figure) My body is retaining alot of fluid. But this isn't anything NEW. You put on a good amount of weight when you're carrying two <3 (well, I'am lol)

- My appts are STILL every 2 weeks. Well, until I hit the 35 week mark that is. Then I'll be visiting EVERY week until my babyboy is hereeeee :)) I have been experiencing braxton hicks quite a bit too =/. Sleeping is STILL soooo uncomfortable =/ (lol) luckily It won't be too much longer before I can finally sleep how I want (YAY).


My babyboy's heartbeat was a healthy 145 !!!! He's BEYONNDD active. I keep trying to catch him, but It's like he hears the lens on my camera and stops as soon as I start recording. lol! I've been feeling elbows, STRONGER kicks. Lots and lots of jabs though lol, you can actually see HIM move across my belly now <3 He's getting a lil' snug in there now. It catches me off guard everytime! lol!


Hope all is well!
sorry for the essay! :( (lol)

xoxo, Bunny
talk to you all in 2 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment