Sunday, April 17, 2011

Donovian's Baby Shower =D

How many Jelly Beans do you think is in the bottle? (lol) this was a door prize game I had my guest play when they first got to the shower. At the end we picked from a bowl of names and whoever was close to the actual number of Jelly beans got a prize! :)



There were 175 Jelly Beans in the bottle :)


I had soo much fun! All of my close friends and family were there. We played some really fun games. First game we played was the Baby Animal game. It's like scramble, you had to unscramble the words of baby animals. It was really hard! lol! But, there was a winner. We played A musical chair like game where you had to toss a Diaper with a melted almond joy in it until the music stops (self explantory, but yeah you get the idea) lol! & The last game we played was where everyone had to measure my belly using tiolet tissue. Whoever had the LEAST toilet tissue left goin around my belly won. -You'll see a few pictures of that in my video.





Follow me on Twitter @sharbunnyy

Hope you enjoy the pictures!
xoxo
-Bunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment