Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Why did you have two Baby Shower cakes" - Where it was made.

(lol) Sadly knowing my temper and what-not. I would usually respond "why does it matter" - Which I still feel that way. Why would it matter if I had 10 babyshower cakes? It's MY babyshower and nobody else is paying for it. So uh-helloo!!?


Anywho! (lol) The first cake I wanted was the Polo Cake. Because It was soo cute It was already said we we're just going to freeze it until Donovian's first birthday party. Or at least freeze the booties & Just let a selected few get to taste that one. So yeah, that's that. We actually ended up cutting it. Well just the hat part of the cake. Im still going to freeze the booties for him. :)





The second cake, was the cake that we agreed could be demolished at the shower. (lol) & That it was.


Cake Info:
Alot of people wanted to know where I got my Polo Cake made. IF your on facebook look up 'CEO custom cakes' If you live in Georgia, her shop is on Camp creek. She also has a twitter @ceocustomcakes :) The phone number to her shop is (404) 795-1403.

No comments:

Post a Comment