Monday, October 8, 2012

Donovian's Second Time at the Fairburn Festival

We're back! (never went anywhere) lol! I feel like I haven't blogged in years! Donovian is doing well. Super smart, super fun and energetic. Loves kids and most importantly ME. (bats eyelashes) I don't even know where to begin. But I will try my best to continue blogging. It's a little hard now, since Donovian is into everything. Then soon as I pull out my camera the fun stops (lol) So What I'll be posting is what I've been able to catch, luckily. Last year when we went to this parade, which they've been having since I was in High School. Donovian couldn't even walk. Maybe he was about 3 months or so. But he LOVED it, this year he chased after girls, barked at dogs and would embarrass me by taking off and running full speed while I chased him with HIS stoller (lol) We didn't stay long this year either. Once the parade was over, I think he was over it completely (lol) Here's the video of the parade and pictures here and there. I hope all is well with those who have been reading my blog sine day one. Take Care, Bunnyy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment