Monday, October 31, 2011

Donovian's First Halloween!






So while the original plan was to go to Lenox mall and get candy. That obviously didn't work out. I didn't know I had to work on Halloween until like a couple days before, then when I found out I didn't get off until 6. I thought I wasn't even going to get the chance to take Donovian trick-or-treating :(

Luckily, It worked out! :) I came home, he was sleep. (lol) He woke up, WE LEFT! & that's pretty much it. If you haven't already be sure to watch his video on Youtube. It's called Donovian's First Halloween to see how it went & to see some of the pictures we took If your not my fiend on Facebook.

Talk to you all soon! Novi will be 5 months November 5th So, there will be a new post coming up soon on that!

xoxo bunnyy

No comments:

Post a Comment